Sunday, March 9, 2014

March Madness.

Me and two little kids in the ward, Brenda and Toby. They are my favorites!
A pink dog I saw on the street. Oh Paraguay!
 
Can you believe that its March already? Cuz I cant! Time is flying! Also its crazy that this is the last week of training Hermana Rivera! She is really awesome and I will miss her. Im kinda scared to see what changes will bring. I really hope I will be put in a new area but who knows with President Agazzani! And Im hopeing that my next comp will be as awesome as my first two!
 
Well this week we were able to visit with the Cook Family 2 times. The mom is reading the book of mormon and praying and she said that she believes that Joseph Smith was a prophet! Shes doing awesome! Now we just gotta have the girls listen! She is still having tons of problems but is stronger and stronger every day! Please keep this family in your prayers! Thanks a ton!! I know that Heavenly Father listens to each and every one of us!! 
 
We didnt have anyone in church again...the two daughter of the Cook Family got sick on Saturday...but a good thing is that we had a bunch of less actives! So that made me feel better!
My knee is having problems...again. I went to the doctor and he gave me some powder stuff that is soo nasty that I have to drink every morning for a month and then if its not better in a month I have to get an injection! What is this? haha but I keep walkin and keep praying and I know that what ever the Lords will is will be completed!
 
We had a ward activity on Saturday and it was a blast! We played games and laughed and sang and had a blast! Tons of people were there and I loved it so much! I really will miss this ward.
Then a funny thing that happened is that we were knocking doors (or clàpping) and this dog, who had recently rolled in trash, started follwing us! It smelt SOOO bad! Like dead fish! It remided me of when Shelby would go roll in dead fish and then come back home! Oh nasty! haha but it followed us for like half an hour! haha we failed at contacting because we were laughing so hard! It kept following us until another dog chased it away! I was so grateful!!
 
The weather is cooling down and I love it! Ive gone 2 days without sweating and its a miracle!! I really hope this keeps up because it is so much better!
 
Thanks for all the emails! I love you all so much and hope you all enjoy the wedding! Im sad to miss it but I know this is the best thing I can be doing for you guys! Have an awesome week! 
 
Con Amor
Hermana McIntyre

No comments:

Post a Comment