Monday, March 31, 2014

Another Week Down!



From my district activity. I love them!! They are awesome!
Well I can't believe it but tomorrow is April! Isn't that nuts! Time is flying and getin away from me! I am in the middle of this transfer with Hermana Kekoolani and it has gone by so fast! She is way awesome and we are getting along really well! Every day is n adventure with her cuz I never know whats going to happen! But I was able to see lots of miracles this week which were really needed! I had an interview with President Agazzani and it went very well. It was just a check up interview that happens every 3 months. He told me that my Spanish is almost perfect! Isn't that so awesome! Its still so weird to me that I can speak Spanish fluently. After 6 months I still cant believe it. It is for sure a blessing of the Lord. Pres told me that I'm doing really well and that he knows that in this area I am going to have a lot more success than I did in Lambare. (he knows its a hard area as well..) Well I left a lot more excited to go to work and that night we found Maria. She is so awesome. WE taught her about the Book of Mormon and she was so excited to read it! Then we found this little boy named Pablo and he has everything he needs to be baptized besides being baptized..haha but the problem is that we are waiting to find out if he can be an investigator or if he is a convert for the ward because hes 8 and his dad is a member but passed away but his mom is not a member. And the rule is that if one parent is a member the person isn't an investigator until they are 9. So we are waiting to find out the answer! But yeah, this week was much better and I am excited to see what the next week holds!
 
My knee is, sadly, getting worse. And the other knee is starting to hurt pretty bad as well...it stinks. This area is super hard on my knees because its all hills. But I will have an appointment this week to see a new doctor to see whats up and how he can make it better! I really hope he can figure it out! 
 
In our apartment we have something living inside...haha the other day we came home and the trash was on the other side of the room. And another time when we put meat in the trash the next morning the meat was all of the floor. Nasty right? Wish us luck! haha its just part of the beauty of living in a 3rd world country.
 
The weather is cooling down a lot but it has been pouring! Its kinda awesome but makes the work hard cuz no one wants to open their doors...lame.
 
I love you all so much and am glad that the reunion went so well! Have an awesome week and don't forget that I miss you all TONS! :)
 
Con Amor
HErmana McIntyre (or mackchutepee as one child said..hahaha)
 
Alma 30:39-44 God exists

No comments:

Post a Comment