Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Conference is a missionaries Superbowl!

Wow. That's all Ive got to say. Conference was amazing and the best part was that I got to watch it all in English!!!! That's one of the preps of living in the city! I'm not sure if the next one ill be able to do the same. Conference really is like the super bowl for missionaries but even better cuz we get it twice a year! All of us white kids were in a small room with lots of snacks and treats! haha But yeah. It talked a lot about obedience, the atonement and the second coming so we best get prepared..if ya know what I mean! But it was amazing and I cant wait until the Liahona gets to us so that I can read all of the talks again!
 
This week we finally had investigators in the church!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2! One was Jorge who a member brought. So that was a nice surprise and miracle for us! And then Mirian came with her boyfriend! Mirian is progressing like crazy and is getting excited for their WEDDING!!! That's right! They committed to get married. Its a ways off cuz they have to wait for some money to come in so its gonna be on May 24! I'm so stinkin excited as well as Hermana Kekoolani. WE decided that this is a gift from God because we both have to miss weddings of loved ones! :) She even said that we can go dress shopping with her! Woohoo!! 
 
Did you guys do anything fun for April Fools! Cuz we completely forgot until the morning of so we didn't have time to plan anything funny. Sad huh?
 
We still haven't caught the mouse that we have in the house but we bought a heavy duty trap that I'm hoping with do the trick cuz I'm starting to have bad dreams about that thing! 
 
And I went to the doctor this week and he was much nicer than the others. He asked me what was going on and then did some tests on my knee. He then proceeded to say that I need to have an MRI.....yeah. So I have the MRI Thursday and we will finally be able to see whats wrong. Heavenly Father knows whats Hes doing and I have complete faith in him.
 
I love you all so much and hope that this week is full of happiness and lots of sunshine! (its back to being SUPER hot here again..) 
 
Love
HErmana McIntyre
P.S. the photo is of Mirian and her boyfriend Eduardo! Doesnt she already look like a member?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment