Monday, February 24, 2014

This week flew by!!

Well this week was pretty great and flew by!! The week before dragged on for eons but this one sure didn't!! So I only have 2 weeks left in this change and I'm hoping in this area because I have been here all of my mission! Goodness. haha So I'm really hoping I will get the chance to explore another part of Paraguay!! Hermana Rivera is still doing awesome! We are getting to be better friends every day! Its crazy to me that I can understand her! haha I still freak myself out sometimes when I can understand and talk to the people here. My Spanish is basically fluent and I know that this is only possible with the help of the Lord and the gifts of the Spirit!
 
This week we found a family!! The mom is awesome! She has lived in 28 different counties and grew up in Africa!! How cool is that?? We have a lesson with them tomorrow and they already said that they want to come to church this Sunday!! Woohoo!! She has 2 daughters as well. She also lived in America for 6 years and so she knows all about Dr Pepper and Mountain Dew!! Man, I sure do miss Dr Pepper... But we had to leave 2 of our inv. because they weren't progressing. Its hard to do but you have to if you want to find more people that are more prepared! I really hope that we can find tons of people this week! I know that with faith in Christ, anything is possible!
 
So...we met this woman this week and she told me something that I never knew before. Woman supposedly can gives blessings....haha she was all upset when we told her that she didn't have the authority to do that but hey! Someones gotta break the news to her!
 
Its not been too hot, but not as fresh as the week before. But I can tell that winter is working its way in! Wooooohooooo!! I will be happy to see the day when Im not sweating as soon as I step out of the shower. 
 
I finally received an answer to many prayers! Ive been wanting  to know how to work with the members more here and how to get references from them. Yesterday we were eating with the Prez family and they invited us to their FHE the next Sunday and told us that they are all going to give us people to teach!! So what we are going to do now is visit the members and share a scripture about missionary work and them give them a week to look for references for us! I am excited to try it out this week!!
 
I hope you all have a fantastic week and keep the work moving forward! :) I love you all with ALL my heart!!! 
Con Amor
Hermana McIntyre

No comments:

Post a Comment