Monday, June 9, 2014

Lots of Changes!

Well transfers were these week. I'm still hangin out here in Sajonia but I'm with another comp. It was sad to leave Hermana Kekoolani cuz we had a blast together and got  along so well but my new comp is pretty awesome as well. I am so blessed with my comp so far. Her name is Hermana Argueta. Shes from Guatemala! She is helping me out a ton with my Spanish. The members are already telling me that my Spanish is much better and that I'm losing weight with her! hah she doesn't eat much..But she doesn't talk hardly at all and that's kinda hard but I just ask her LOTS of questions to try to get her to talk! haha its a struggle but that's the worst of it. Besides that shes awesome! She is an awesome missionary and I'm excited to see what we will accomplish together!
 
We got a reference from some members in another ward about a girl that lives in our area and she is so awesome! We taught her 2 times this week and then she came to church yesterday! She seemed super interested! :) She is super prepared and I cant weight to keep working with her! Nilda is preparing for her baptism this Saturday and is very excited! She had to go out of town for her work this last weekend so we moved her baptism to this week and she is VERY prepared!! We went over the interview questions yesterday and she knows everything and is reading the BoM a lot! I cant wait for her to be able to be baptized after waiting for a long time! 
 
Not too much exciting or huge happened this week but it was a good one! My toe is healing like a champ and it still doesn't hurt at all. Just looks a lil funny cuz I only have half a nail...haha today we are going to the temple to clean it again!! I am so blessed and have been able to clean the temple 3 times now and some people have never been able to clean it once! Heavenly Father knows how much I love the temple I guess! :) And then on Tuesday we have a huge conference with 4 of the zones from 7:30 to 2:30...but its gonna be great!
 
I love you all and hope you enjoy the pic of my district in our last meeting before transfers! Have an amazing week and don't forget how much I love you!!
 
Con Amor
Hermana McIntyre

No comments:

Post a Comment