Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Hola!!!

Hey!! Hows everyone in Idaho doing? Is the weather warmin up cuz here its getting colder and colder and the houses here don't have insulation or heating. Fun right? haha only once will I have the chance to live like this so I'm enjoying it while I can! I hope you are all doing SOO well! For the people here in Paraguay its going especially here in Sajonia.. One, the river is flooding and some houses are completely under water! Tons of people don't have a place to live and many animals are dieing cuz they were left in the houses. Its super sad and they sad that its most likely that the flooding will keep growing until August and then it should start to go down! I wish I could help them all but I cant. But we carry the most important message as missionaries and that's how we are helping these people. Also yesterday was rough. We had a feeling that we needed to visit a less active family. So we went to their house and found the wife in tears with their only daughter. The dad had left them in the morning. On fathers day. The daughter had already bought her dad a gift and he left before she even got up. It was so hard and I didn't even know what to say. We read the scriptures with her and I gave her a huge hug. I went to bed that night so sad for everything that is happening here. But I know that with Heavenly Fathers help I can help lift them all up.

But some good news! Nilda, the mom of the kids, finally got baptized BUT not confirmed.....her dad called in the night with a health emergency of her mom and had to go to her house..ugh. a liiiiil stressful but we talked to her that night and she felt super bad. Next week I guess!

My comp is awesome! She is way cool and cooks yummy guatamanteca food! :) She didn't talk much at first but knows shes really opened up! :) We get along very well and she loves to clean as well so we are in heaven here! haha And shes a beast of a missionary! She only has 6 months in the mission so I feel old being with here! woah.

The temple was awesome!! I loved going and enjoying the peacefulness that's always inside! Then we climbed up to the roof and took picks and I got that nice bruise that's in the pic! Awesome right?? haha 

I hope you all have an awesome week and always remember that I love you tons!!!!! Stay strong always! Jacob 3:2-3 or 1-2 I don't remember! Love you guys!
Hermana McIntyre

No comments:

Post a Comment