Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Oltra Semana Gone!!

   Haha so as you can tell I dont know all the spanish words yet but Im gettin there! Well this week has flown by once again! I cant beleieve that I am officially half way done! Well with the CCM at least..haha its crazy! So this week I can up with the wonderous idea of writing down throught the week the extra things that happen to tell of you guys since I do almost the exact same things day in and day out! So first, it rains here every single day as Ive told you guys before, so imsuper excted for the rain that all of you recieved! Just know that I pray for you all every day and Im glad all of the prayers have been answered. It goes to prove that Heavenly Father does listen and he does care about every little detail in our lives. I know this for a fact! Anywho! So one day when it was pouring and the streets were starting to flood everyone just started running to get some cover. So a couple girls were running across a cross walk and one of the girls totally biffed it! (the paint is super slippery!) so her campanion goes running back to her and she falls! Then they both get up and then they both fell again!!! Hahahahaha man. I love it so much when people fall! Just not when I do. Luckily I havent at all yet! :) (knock on wood) So this past week was a little better when it came to breakdowns. I only had one and my teachers were so nice about it. One of my maestros gave me a letter which had D&C 6:34 quoted on it. I highly recommend everyone to look this up because it is a great scripture! It helped me a ton and since then every day has been great! This past sunday was fast sunday as you all know and here at the CCM we do a full 24 hour fast! I hadnt done one of those in forever! But it was an amazing experience and I am excited to continue to do that! I got answers to every thing that I asked and pondered about! :) I love my heavenly Father so much! 
   So I kinda lied to you guys..I have 3 weeks left not 2..so I leave the 24th! the date was just wrong on my packet! But all is well! That means more learning time for Hermana McIntyre! The food is still good. Im getting more and more used to it and now I hope for beans and cheese tortillas for breakfast! Weird right?? Ha My distrcit is still as awesome as always! I am so blessed to have them all! We all fit so well together! We were able to get together a couple times this past week and play volleyball! It was hilarious! I made some great memories! I wish they were all going to Paraguay with me! :(
   I'm getting really used to the uncomfy beds here. They feel like rocks, but its all good cuz by the end of the day Im so stinkin tires that it feels like a cloud! Even though my back doesnt seem to agree! Or my neck! But im so busy that i dont even notice that my back and neck hurts. haha 
   So random thing that I keep forgetting to tell you guys! So during the night, the people get really excited and start shooting off fireworks! Which, its cool and all...but not to try and go to sleep to! Plus the fireworks here dont have anything to see, its just the loud bang!......hmm. Then theres dogs goin crazy every night! Im pretty sure its dog fights! Its kinda freaky, but thats okay! Every night I get more and more used to it! Haha 
   Thank you to all of you that put random notes in my suitcases! I keep forgetting to tell you all! They make me so happy and I look at them almost every night! :) And aslo thank you for the pictures you guys all send me! :) I love seeing your faces!! And sorry for not being able to reply to everyone! Just know that I love you all and that I wish I could reply to all of you! Keep emailing me! I love hearing about everything! I just wanna bear my testimony to you all. Sorry, its gonna be in Spanish so good luck! Yo se que el Evangelio de Jesucristo es verdadero. Yo se que el Libro De Mormon es verdad y Jose Smith es un profeta de las ultimos dias. Yo se que esta Padre Celestial escucha a me. Yo amo el Evangelio mucho! En el nombre de Jesucristo Amen.
I love you all as much as ever! Until next week!!
Hermana McIntyre. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment