Monday, July 21, 2014

Transfers!

I got transferred! I am now in a place called Ettiene!! Its so awesome and is soo flat! My other area was a rough one with all of the hills! Man. But I this area so far was well as my comp! Sister Hampton. Shes from Utah! haha we call a lot of attention. 2 blondes. People just aren't used to it! haha but yeah! Shes awesome. I still have been so lucky with my comps and how good they have been to me. :)

I'm still head on in Physical Therapy which is really keepin us back from working...its so hard to just sit in the house. I feel like I'm really holding the work back..but its the will of the Lord right now so I just gotta rely on Him. :) 
 
We started doing a diet so to start it off well, we bought chocolate and pop! haha no but really! We are doing really well. Hermana Hampton goes home is 2 changes so in mission terms I will kill her(Ill be her last comp) So the 12 week diet has started! its rough but we got it!
 
This ward is soo much smaller than the other 2 I've been in. There was only 4 people in Relief Society! It was so sad but there are tons of young kids so that's awesome! 
 
Well we weren't able to do much this week so I don't have much more to say. I love you all tons and hope the best week for you all!! :)
 
Love lots!
Hermana McIntyre

No comments:

Post a Comment