Monday, May 5, 2014

Still the same!!

We didnt change!! Woohoo! We were so excited to be able to stay together and see Mirian and Eduardo get married and we are finally finding lots of new people! But our distrist leader did a mean joke and told us that we would be changing...that was rude. But in the end he told us what really was going to happen! So this week was an interesting one but fun like always with Hermana Kekoolani here in Paraguay. First we met a BYU Rugby player!! It was so random but awesome! We were just walking down the street and he yelled out Sisters!! So we stopped and tlaked to him for a while! I felt famous! haha 
 
We had 2 people in church this week! But Mirian wasn't able to come because her brother almost died Saturday night so she was with him in the morning on Sunday. But the other 2 that we had were Maria Mercedes and Blas. We have been teaching Maria Merceded FOREVER and she has never come to church but this week she said that she would come for sure! And she did. I don't know how it went for her cuz she had to leave really fast afterwards so well see what happens this week. Then Blas is 25 and super interesting. He just has problems with drinkin with his friends on the weekends. But he said that he liked it a lot. Its just kinds hard cuz there are SO many little kids and their parents don't do anything to calm them down so its super hard to hear anything in Sacrament meeting..but that's okay! Well see what happens!
 
Now my really excited news is that I get to go to the temple tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):) I am sooo excited! :) I have waiting SO long to go and tomorrow is the day! :) I'll be sure to take lots of pictures and tell you guys all about it! 
 
Well that's all Ive got for this week! I love you guys a ton! :)
 
Love,
Hermana McIntyre

P.S. I hate to say this but you guys are really slacking at writing me.....just sayin...

No comments:

Post a Comment