Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A Week of Growth.

Wow.  Sounds like this week was great for everyone! And thanks for more letters today! :) haha I love hearing about all the little things that happen in your lives because you are all so important to me. I keep praying for snow or rain or some type of moisture for the farm and the mountains. I will keep it up. I know that Heavenly Father listens to prayers and is just waiting for when the time is right.  Because we all know that nothing is on our time. 
 
Well one prayer of mine that was answered this week was Divisions! It was so amazing. Ive really been struggling with trying to teach Hermana Rivera the right way to do things so that she can grow and be prepared to teach by the end of her training. Ive been praying and praying and I got a call this week that we would have Divisions. I learned so stinkin much!! I am so grateful for Hermana Cortez and all that she taight me! The days after divisions we put our learning to the test and have so much more success! It was awesome! 
 
So im not sure if you all know but I've been having problems with my knee for about 2 months now and I finally went to the doctor. I found out that the cartlidge between my bones in my knee has gotten really thin and that my bones are rubbing together. Ive been doing Physical Therapy every day and so I havent seen much improvement but I know that itll get better soon! If you could all keep me in your prayers hat would be awesome! 
 
Its still super hot here!!! But this month and February are the hottest months and then it should get better! I cannot wait. I am so ready for some cold and to not be contantly sweating. Oh to see the day..I'm not sure if thats a phrase in English..I cant quite remember...
 
Okay. Theres a Mormon Message that I want you all to look up and watch! Its so awesome! Its called An Extraordinary Gift! I love it!
 
I love you all so much and pray for you all every day. Keep the Lords work rolling. There are tons of people that need your help. :) Love you all THIS much and more!
 
Love,
Hermana McIntyre

No comments:

Post a Comment